The Range will be CLOSED Thanksgiving Day.
South King County's Premier Shooting Club
Click here for pricing.
Federal Way Indoor Range (F.W.I.R) is the Northwest's Premiere Indoor Shooting Range. Located in South King County, and serving the Greater Seattle and Tacoma Area. With two heated ranges, monthly shooting leagues, and training classes available on site, we provide the ultimate in shooting opportunities.
Our state of the art ventilation is the most efficient system available on the market today. It exceeds NIOSH, EPA,and OSHA air quality standards.
RANGE ONE: 14 modern shooting stalls designed to stop all standard handgun rounds, even when fired at point blank distances. Room to store your gear and a benched seating area.
RANGE TWO: Two open bays, one standard bay and one tactical bay. Open bays are utilized for shooting leagues, corporate sponsored group events, Law Enforcement Training, private member use and training classes.
Members groups of three or more can reserve the tactical or open bay for special events such as birthday parties, team building, or other special events, and is available for rent by the hour. Both bays are rated for .223 and .308 calibers.
We have the largest selection of rental guns available daily. Check out our weekday specials. We offer training classes ranging from introduction to firearms, to intermediate and advanced courses.
Some of the Range Features include:
- Industry leading ventilation system computer controlled and monitored 24/7 and is EPA/OSHA certified.
- Integrated heating system to keep you comfortable during winter.
- Bright LED lighting with dimmers for optimum target visibility and acquisition.
- State of the art digital cameras and security system for your safety.
- All rubber target traps prevent lead and copper jackets from splattering and coming back towards the shooter. All traps are high power rifle compatible.
- Outdoor covered and heated break/ snack area with seating.
- Highly trained staff to insure the safety of all members and provide assistance as required.